Lent Climate Pilgrimage Saturday 17 February 2024
Hear Here Clinic - March
A clinic will be held on 7 March 2024. It's a free service for people with NHS hearing aids includes:
Basic maintenance - Battery supply - Cleaning and Re-tubing - Trouble-shooting - Advice
Please do come along if you need advice, support, maintenance or batteries for your NHS hearing aid.
To be held at:
St John's Church Hall
Munch with Music - March 2024
The next Munch with Music will be held in the church on 6th March 2024 featuring Sophie Ehling on the cello and Yuri Inoshita at the piano.
You are invited to bring your own ‘Munch’.
Admission is free, donations are welcome.
Coffee, tea and biscuits from 12:15pm, with the performance starting at 12:45pm and lasting about 45 minutes.
The following Munch will be on 3rd April 2024, with Double Duos.
Jaimee will be offering an eco/creation-care Lent group called "Wild Lent".
Each week will have a ritual and outside activity for people to do in their own time (e.g. hug a tree, is one week !). It will be
suitable for people to do with their children, too, as well as adults on their own.
Then on a Tuesday evening via Google Meet we'll have the opportunity to look at a Bible verse to do with that theme and reflect together.
The first session is on Tuesday 20th February with a theme of Trees & Flowers. The link is as follows:
Tuesday, 20th February: 7:00 – 8:00pm
Google Meet joining info Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ktt-hqwu-zaf
You do not have to have a google account to access the meeting. Enter the url above into your browser.
Chat and Coffee about Dementia and Wellbeing (10:30am) and Lent Lunch (noon)
On February 24 in the church hall:
there will be two events to enjoy.
- 10:30am - Chat and Coffee about Dementia and Wellbeing, an informal get together
- 12 noon - Lent Lunch of soup and bread (please let us know if you intend to come to the lunch)
The Big Plastic Count 11-17 March
Climate Vigil - 14th-24th February
Caterham School Lunchtime Recital - Munch with Music
We were graced on Wednesday 7th February with many talented musicians from Caterham School, and a recital that featured both ensembles and soloists.
Each performance was very well received and we look forward with anticipation to the next visit from Caterham School.
Lent Pilgrimage for Climate
- Start - gathering from 10 for 10.30 start: The Yard at Reigate Station: 3a The Facade, Holmesdale Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 0BB. (entrance Gates Opposite China House Restaurant).
- Public Transport: Reigate Station, trains from London Victoria and London Bridge via East Croydon and Clapham Junction.
- Lunch Stop 12.30-1.30: St Katherine's Merstham, Church Hill Merstham Redhill, RH1 3BJ
- Finish 4.30: St Peter and St Paul's Church, Chaldon CR3 5AL
- Lifts will be provided at the end of the walk to Merstham Station or Reigate Station/car park.